Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Purple Start to the Day

Since the kids are older and into other things, it is harder for me to get out on adventures because I don't like to go alone.  So when Blue Delft asked if I wanted to hit the trail I jumped at the chance.

Our first stop took us to a winter's blossom in a neat little old cemetery.  What a super way to start off the day.

From there we headed over to the castle.  We noticed that hopping across the stream was easier than anticipated. And with a little help from my guide, I crawled to freedom through the window.  Wow, what a great experience and what a wonderful gift.  Truly a labor of love.









1 comment:

Idlemoon said...

Ahhh. To be released of these worldly ties look through the castle window to find your freedom!
Amazing how little water there was in the stream in your picture! Glad you enjoyed !