Sunday, April 1, 2012

Maintenance Loop

After dropping off the self-portrait, we decided to loop around and check in on some other adventures.  We passed by the missing tile and stuck our tongue out at the tree again, and made our way to the 3rd on the 6th.  I took a look through the logbook and thought it funny that so many finders commented on the missing crude bench.  When Eman and I originally wrote the clues in 2007 the bench was very crude then, no surprise it didn't last more than a couple more years.  Anyway, I took care of a few things, removed a useless and filthy outer bag (where did that come from anyway) and hid it much better as it was practically out in the open.  

We also ran into a couple of salamanders in the area of the box.  We enjoyed looking at them but left them alone.  
From there I headed over to check in on Nixon.  I took some bearings to help with the clues since it seemed that some finders were having trouble.  Again, I removed the outer bag and rehid better. All the while, I got a strange feeling that I was being watched.  Perhaps I was.  After all, the woods have eyes.  
  

No comments: