Monday, March 5, 2012

Missing Tile

I absolutely love Krap Ytnuoc Noxin. It is one of the best little gems that York has to offer, IMHO.  I gathered up a car-full and headed over to enjoy the beautiful day. I wanted to check out a tile that promised to be awesome. We struggled a bit to find the tree with the baby tree growing out of it.  Seems like a weird thing, why would a tree have another tree growing out of it?  But when we saw it we knew. 

I've had compass problems in the past (aka operator error - sometimes I do better without relying on that thing) so I checked a 9 step radius around the tree with the baby tree.  No luck.  We did find this cool tree with a metal "tongue" sticking out like it was mocking me.  Ha!  We headed back empty handed but thoroughly enjoyed the walk. 

I heard later that the box was missing after all.  Bummer.  I hope Blue Delft replaces it.

No comments: