Saturday, April 7, 2012

Thwarted

This morning Hydeezmom and I set out for a little shopping and boxing.  We hit two of my favorite places, the PB Boulangerie in Wellfleet and the Atlantic Spice Company in Truro.  I highly recommend both places.  Perhaps I should've had a clue when the Boulangerie sold out of what we came for when the people right behind us ordered and their waiter was quicker to fill their order than our waiter filled ours.  Didn't seem right since we were in line first but c'est la vie, I guess.  Anyway, we stopped by the Truro Vineyards only to find new landscaping and new construction going on in the area of the box.  Darn.

On our way back we swung by Uncle Tim's Bridge in hopes of catching the butterfly but the road was closed off, people were everywhere, and there seemed to be an egg hunt going on.

Not a good letterboxing start to the day...

No comments: