Sunday, April 1, 2012

TNT's Self-portrait

With only five minutes notice, The Caped Coder came by to pick me up for an outing to my favorite park.  I had been holding onto a carving that TNT had done several years ago, thinking I'd make it into a box.  This seemed like the perfect opportunity to tuck it away in our favorite local hiking place

It was a great day to be out and once The Caped Coder finished with his hop, I found a spot for the self-portrait.

When I listed the clues, I made note that this is was carved by a child since I didn't want to disappoint any finders.  When I signed in this morning I was greeted by a really nice note from the first finder, Misirae.  She said, "Any body that would pass this by being a child carve would be missing out. What a wonderful job."  Thanks Misirae for the nice note.  I will be sure to pass along your kind words to TNT.

No comments: