Saturday, June 8, 2013

Brachycephalic Boys at the Beach

I am not much of a dog lover.  I like dogs from a distance just fine.  You might even be surprised to know that we have two dogs, although I always say they are my husband's dogs and I just let them all (husband included) stay at my house.  ha ha.

So I was away for the weekend with the extended in-laws and it rained.  I was able to drag four noxer extended family members with me over to Ocean View to meet some brachycephalic boys.  It was fun to visit them and reminded us of our boy we had to leave at home.


The stroll was super.  Just the right amount of break from all of the in-law commotion.  We even made a new friend who was guarding the first box.  Although, he (she?) was pretty anti-social.  We tucked him away until we found the second box then circled back to find him again but he had taken off.  We weren't gone that long and couldn't believe he made such headway.

Really glad I got to come here.  Made a rainy day with the in-laws a happy, fun one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you got to meet Turbo and LaBatt! James Farm is such a lovely park.