Monday, April 29, 2013

Spring Rain


 For a while now I've been dreaming of a Spring series in a local park.  So back in the Fall, Blue Delft and I met to scout the area.

We liked it and saw potential so over the winter we set about the task.  She carved and sewed and crafted.  On the other hand, I procrastinated.  

As Spring approached, we set a date to meet again and install our series.  Family, work, and other commitments got in the way; I think we had to move the date at least 2 or 3 times. Finally the day arrived that neither of us had a conflict.  However, mother nature had her own plan.  Rain!
We didn't care.  We trudged through with our boots, rain jackets, and soaked pants.  It was a super day for us.

Have fun celebrating Spring with us.  If you would like to add your own "installment" to the Spring themed series please do so. The more the merrier!  Show us what Spring means to you.  Just hide it along the same route and email me the details so I can list it with the series.  Thanks and Happy Spring!

 

No comments: