Monday, August 22, 2011

Adoptions

Pappa Bear is the owner of my very first find, Woody.  It is still one of my most favorites.  In fact, many of my early finds were boxes of his, including the one pictured, Campfires.  Unfortunately, I believe that both Woody and Campfire are missing now.  But he's still got some other wonderful boxes in the area.  Anyway, I happened to see on his blog that he was relocating out to the mid-west and was planning on retiring his boxes.  I thought to myself how much I enjoyed these boxes and how I'd hate to see them retired so I dropped him a note and offered to look after them.  He took me up on my offer and just recently, he transferred his area boxes over to my care. If you haven't already, check them out.  The Heritage Rail Trail and Codorus State Park are both great destinations!

No comments: