Friday, January 7, 2011

Seeking Help


I'm not really sure who reads this, if anyone, but I'm sending out a call for help. My favorite hitch hiker, the 50 State Challenge is in need of some critical maintenance. It has been split apart. It seems that the logbook is traveling separately from the cover and stamp. Ideally, I'd love to have all parts returned to me so I can get it back together properly. I'm happy to pay for postage home.

As far as I can tell, the logbook was last seen in Livermore, CA at My Purple Cupcake. Sorry for the spoiler, but at this point, I'm just trying to preserve this HH. The cover and stamp were last heard from in Utah by Green Jello. I haven't heard from her in a few weeks and I'm not sure what the status is at this point. But I would really love to revive this one, fix it up, and keep it going.

It has been traveling for the past three years and as far as I know, it has been to the following states: Pennsylvania, Virginia, Florida, North Carolina, Arizona, Wyoming, Utah, California.

Please look out for it if you're in CA or UT and please consider helping me out. Thanks and again, sorry for the spoiler.

No comments: