Monday, January 24, 2011

50 State Update

I am pleased to say that I have been able to actually get my hands on the logbook portion of my 50 State Challenge hitch hiker. It has made its rounds to Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming. 12 states in all so far, only 38 to go! It has some very cool images in it and has been to some really remarkable places.

In a day or two, I will be sending the logbook on to a boxer who is caring for the stamp and cover of the HH. There is still plenty of room in the logbook so keep your eyes out for it, thanks for caring for it, and keep it moving on!

Shout out "THANKS!" to Fun Loving Frogs, Green Jello, and ro of jerr_n_ro. I *really really* appreciate your help in reuniting this hitch hiker and looking after it.

No comments: