Sunday, August 8, 2010

An Unexpected Stroll


Our weather at the Cape had been the best ever! I think it rained one night and was sunny and beautiful every day. Everyone was tiring of the beach so I suggested a walk at Monomoy. It is one of my favorite spots on the Cape. The group wasn't too motivated for walking but after the hike was over almost every one of them commented that they enjoyed it. I loved it because I got to check on what is probably my most favorite of all of my boxes, Coyote.



I also wanted to check in on another great box, a mystery box in this same area, but unfortunately I didn't find it this time. Too bad, it was really outstanding.



I was also going to look in on one of Eman's Sea Creatures but the poison ivy was so thick, I decided to take a pass.

No comments: