Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Have Sig Stamp Will Travel


It probably has been close to ten years since I've hiked at the Cape Cod Museum of Natural History. I didn't even know letterboxing existed back then. I remember one hike in particular, I was there with my two oldest boys and my nieces. The younger of the two boys was old enough to hike a bit of a distance but young enough that he'd need to be carried when he pitched a fit and decided he couldn't walk any further. He is a Taurus after all. Anyway, my recollection of the hike is that it was very long and tiring so I put off my return to Wing Island. Today, finding myself with much, much less baggage, I decided it was time to look for the bird on a Wing. What a fantastic hike it was. I can't believe I waited this long to return. Definitely will remember this one as one of my Cape faves.

No comments: