Tuesday, May 18, 2010

50 State Challenge

Back in January of 2008 I set free one of my most favorite hitch hikers. I put a twist on it, challenging finders to help it make its way to all 50 states. I released it in Pennsylvania and it quickly made its way to Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida. Someone dropped me a note telling me they were taking it to Barbados. Perhaps they changed their mind when they realized that Barbados isn't one of the 50, or maybe they did take it and it quickly made its way back to the states.

After the east coast, the hitch hiker turned up in Arizona. But then I didn't hear from it for a while, until today, I got a note from Tater Sue that she found it near Yellowstone in Mammoth, Wyoming - one of my most favorite places on the earth! I am so excited that my HH has visited this beautiful! I can't wait to see where it turns up next!

1 comment:

FrogiNater said...

That is really cool!! We've set off 3 HH's, on efor each of my family, and only my son has heard from his. He's super excited!!

Happy boxing!!