Thursday, July 17, 2014

An Artisan Show at the Brooks Academy

Since we had to drive right past the Brooks Academy to get back home, we decided to stop by. Much to our surprise, there was an artisan show set up right in the sunken garden.

We milled around and I made a few purchases.  Cape Cod artisan shows are the best places to get one-of-a-kind gifts!  So I stocked up on a few.

I was milling around, surreptitiously reading the clues and following the directions. Once I figured out where the box was exactly located I put my purchases down and pretended to arrange all of my bags while I reached down and took care of business of retrieving and logging in.  I don't think anyone even noticed anything out of order.  It was perfect: letterboxing AND shopping all in a beautiful and historic spot.  What a wonderful combination!



No comments: