Saturday, September 24, 2011

No Apple Pie in the Dutch Oven today

From the Nut we headed over to the Dutch Oven, also in Codorus State Park.  The box was hidden in the best hidey hole.  And there was the cutest little toad hopping all around. I was afraid that I was going to step on him.  But he hopped up behind the bark of the hidey hole tree for safety.  I tried to get a picture of him but he was too fast.

As recent finders had been reporting, the stamp from the Dutch Oven was missing.  I looked all around the area thinking that maybe it was among the leaves and bark but I was not able to find it.  I've decided to keep the Dutch Oven active even though it is missing its stamp.  Hopefully between Pappa Bear and myself, we can get a replacement there soon. 

From the Dutch Oven, we went to find the Apple Pie but I looked all around and it is definitely missing.

No comments: