Friday, January 29, 2010

Letterboxing on Facebook


It is funny, this letterboxing thing, because it is a hobby that I quite enjoy and spend lots of time doing (less now than I did) but very, very few of my friends know that I do it. In fact, I'd venture to say that very few of my friends have even heard of it. I can't quite explain why it is but I kind of like keeping the two worlds separate. Perhaps because it seems special that way, and not something that then becomes competitive or overrun or ...? Anyway, I wanted to check out the letterboxing stuff on Facebook but I didn't want to join any of those groups under my real name because then it might give my secret away. So I created a Facebook account for my alter ego, Royal Fish. I even uploaded a profile picture of my "school" (of fish - get it?!) and me letterboxing. If you find yourself on Facebook, stop by my Royal Fish page and say hello. I'd love to hear from you!

No comments: